Friday, January 23, 2009

Restaurant Guide

I promise to return to the realm of Christian dialogue, but I am wanting to venture off into another direction today. Tomorrow's... back to the Kingdom.

But for today, I thought I would include a story about a favorite restaurant. Now, I want to confess: I am not a culinary critic. I will eat at Wendy's or McDonald's and be very happy. That being said, sometimes you need REALLY good food. When that need is there, I have two or three restaurants I love to go to.

Megan is really into sushi. She loves it, and she would eat it three times a week if I would let her (and if either of us could afford it!) I... well, I tolerate it. I don't think it is bad, and I even enjoy it on occasion. I guess the correct term is "on occasion." But it makes her happy, so we go.

We have found a sushi restaurant that both of us love. If you are ever in KC you need to go to the Legends and try out Stix. The staff is amazing and the chefs create the most mouthwatering Chinese and Japanese cuisine. Their sushi is the highest rated in KC. The food is the same at lunch and dinner (Just smaller portions, but not MUCH smaller), but the prices rise for dinner. So... I suggest going there before 3.

Suggested Meal:
Wonton Soup (For two) - $5.95
Spicy Szhechuan Beef - $9.95

If you are a sushi lover, definitely try out the Volcano Roll and the Las Vegas roll; you will be in raw fish heaven.

I love Asian culture and Asian cuisine. This restaurant is amazing. Give them a shot.

http://www.stixkc.com/

2 comments:

Heart Sisters said...

I appreciate that you tolerate my love of sushi (on occasion). I love you!

Megan

Heart Sisters said...

And I also like the Tokyo roll...